Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Getting Started

If you're anything like me than you've probably been wasting your day away in front of the computer screen pinning crafts, recipes, clothes, tips and ideas on Pinterest.  And if you haven't, you might want to jump on it because it's amazing!  Anyway I have actually been doing more than merely filing these various links away for a later date.  I've been doing.  Some of these have worked out great, some others, not so much.  I thought I'd share with you, the vast world wide web, what I've liked or haven't liked about certain recipes, projects and more.  Let's see what works!

No comments:

Post a Comment