Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Friday, January 20, 2012

Grapefruit Brulee

Pinned From:  Running Foodie


I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say home girl's grapefruit is photoshopped.  That crap is PINK.  Anyhoo...this guy only has a few ingredients which combine in a tiny bowl and it cooks up quick as a whip.  But guess what.  Meh.  I thought it would be delightful.  I thought it would change the face of grapefruit as we know it.  Meh.


Pin Worthiness: (drum roll please...) Meh

If you love grapefruit then you might love this.  Grapefruit and I have a love-hate relationship.  I love the idea of it.  I hate the actual consumption of it.  OK, maybe not hate but I certainly don't enjoy it.  Grapefruit flavored Vitamin C Halls though?  Those bad boys are delish!

1 comment:

  1. I made this as well from pintrest. I wasn't impressed either. Probably will never make it again.

    I love your blog. Have I ever told you that?

    ReplyDelete