Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ball Wreath

Pinned From:  Eddie Ross


Remember how you married a man with a closet full of wire hangers?  Remember how you threw them away in a fit of rage?  Remember how you really only threw most of them away and kept a few "just in case?" No?  Just me?  Hmmm...

Well if you are like me, with a few rainy day wire hangers stashed away than this is the project for you.  Last year on after-Christmas-clearance I snatched up some tubes o' ornaments for a quarter a piece.  I didn't know why exactly, I just knew that the price was screaming and I'd find something to do with them.  


Te gustas?  Well I do.  What's there to say?  It came together super fast and with SUPER cheap components.  One note though: this uses a lot of balls.  I mean a LOT.  So many in fact, I ran out so I had to cut a few inches off of my hanger with wire cutters and create my own twist.  OK, two notes: I didn't use various sizes of balls or glue my balls into place...there are a few gaps where you can see the hanger.  So sue me.

Pin worthiness:  You Betcha

Who doesn't love handcrafted holiday cheer?  I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment