Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Friday, December 2, 2011

We Need S'More Puns Around Here

Pinned from:  one simple addiction

A co-worker was getting married and we were having a work girl shower for her...I was assigned party favors. And I was all, please, give me s'more to do.  Pinspiration to the rescue!  (too much?  oh, come on, who doesn't enjoy a good pun now and then?)   I just had to come up with the perfectly bridal showery S'morey tag...

  Do you love it?

Pin Worthiness:  You Betcha

This little project is nice and easy, simple and pretty.  Clear bags with "garbage" string as my son calls it.  He thought we should throw it away.  I guess it wasn't pretty enough for him.

Go on and do it already, you know there's something you need to make something for...and you can microwave yourself some s'morey leftovers.  YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment