Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hot Cocoa Bar

Pinned From:  No Rococo


This past weekend my friend Natalie and I planned and executed a party for our church with an active congregation of about 200 people.  We had a turkey dinner, a Nativity performed by children, various musical numbers, games and crafts for the children and a HOT CHOCOLATE BAR!  I LOVED it.  I've seen it pinned all over Pinterest so there are multiple sources but this is the one I found easiest.

I did everything in clear glass containers with some homemade labels.  We had chocolate powder, white chocolate powder, regular marshmallows, gingerbread mallows, french vanilla mallows, chocolate mallows, chocolate mint mallows, peppermint mallows, toffee bits, peanut butter chips, caramel bits, peppermint candy canes, cherry candy canes and whipped cream.  I think it's safe to say that EVERYONE loved it.  Men and women, old and young, human and alien.

Sadly in all the hustle and bustle of being co-queen party animal I didn't get around to taking a picture.

Pin Worthiness:  And how

Planning a holiday get together?  DO THIS.  It's just good clean fun.

1 comment:

  1. Such a good idea! I would love to try this for a friend party. I've seen some hot chocolate bars before but this is the coolest one. I like that there were several kind of marshmallows and hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete