Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Friday, December 23, 2011

It's a Box, It's a Snowman, It's a Refridgerator

Pinned From: Crafting My Talents


Did you pin this too?  You should!  It's so fun...the minute I saw it I knew my 2yo would LOVE it.  He's been pretty into snowmen.  Then my SIL actually did it and posted a pic on the ol' FB.  So I told her she should come help out her dearest nephew and she took the bait.  


Easy peasy lemon squeezy, she brought the paper, we cut out some shapes, ripped up some double stick tape and viola!  Berk climbed up the ladder and helped out his aunt and was pleased as punch to show this guy off.  

Pin Worthiness:  And how

I mean, what a simple cute idea!  It adds a big boost of holiday to your kitchen and it's just so adorable.  Plus it gives you a chance to clear all the crap off your fridge!  Am I right?

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to have a big snowman in my kitchen, it makes me smile every time I see it. I'm glad you and Berky like yours too!

    ReplyDelete