Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Deck The Wall

Pinned From: Centsational Girl


Gotta love all the tips and tricks you find on Pinterest!  At first I thought, I'm never going to do this, the cutting of the paper and the hanging it is just more work...but then I decided that it would be nice for my new family photo collage to actually be uniform.  Cutting the paper out went really quickly and having everything exactly where I wanted it before putting holes in the wall was great! I laid the paper on the back of each frame and marked where the nail would hang on each, then I (and by "I" I mean my husband and I) put the paper up and hammered our nails right through the paper.  


Pin Worthiness: And how!

The extra steps weren't so bad and ended up being worth the stress free picture hanging!

1 comment:

  1. i think this is an awesome idea and even with the additional steps could make hanging things much more simple. been hanging stuff up in my apt. and this will make it much easier! Thx for sharin'

    ReplyDelete