Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Beauty

Pinned from:  The Ballet Blog


This image is just so beautiful.  I really love it.  I have a bit of a weakness for ballet art.  I used to be a ballerina, never anything major and honestly never any good but I did it for years.  When I was on a field trip to some museum (no idea where!) I bought a book of Degas paintings as a souvenir.  I just couldn't pass up all of those beautiful ballet paintings.  Years later my sister and I went on a trip to Paris and made a stop at Musee d'Orsay, it was by far my favorite day of our whole trip.  I saw all of the Degas works I'd loved up close and personal.  I've never been an artsy, fartsy, cry if a painting moves you kind of gal but I tell you I teared up a bit!  Anyway, I do so enjoy good photography.  Good, not overly photoshopped photography.  And good photography of ballerinas?  Well that's just icing on the cake.

Pin Worthiness:  And How

I'm loving the beautiful photography I get to see on Pinterest and I can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment