Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin

Pinned from:  C + C Marriage Factory


This pork loin in and of itself is good.  Not great, but certainly better than fair.  It's the glaze that makes this bad boy a winner.  Aye Ca-rumba!  I liked it.  A lot.  I generally think people over rate food on-line.  Things that are given 4-5 out of 5 stars I'd often give 3 or fewer.  I am not a picky eater!  I love food.  But I figure if I'm going to go through the trouble of putting those calories in my body I better enjoy it.

Pin worthiness:  You Betcha

This recipe is easy peasy, lemon squeezy.  I like my crock pot dishes nice and simple and this did not disappoint.  Although you had to dirty an additional pot to make the glaze, it whipped up fast and was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment