Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Simple, Different

Pinned from:  Cute Girls' Hair Styles


I've seen lots of cute hair ideas on Pinterest but I especially love the fast and easy ones.  This one is so simple I can't help but wonder why I didn't think of it.  I am a genius after all!  All you have to do is braid a normal, simple braid and then choose a strand to hold onto, any strand'll do.  Hold firm and slide the other two up.  It creates this fun, different look.  I did it to my 11 year old niece the other night and she liked it a lot.  I wowed everyone around with my vast knowledge of braids!  I didn't take a picture but this is one instance where it turned out just as well as the source picture!  I am sure it works better on "young" hair because it's so healthy and undamaged you can slide on up with out too much frizz and breakage poking out.

Pin Worthiness:  You Betcha

You're kids might be in bed, but grab Barbie and give it a try.  You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment