Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lemon Garlic Spaghetti

Pinned from:  I Nom Things


I love noodles.  I love basil.  I love light dishes.  I didn't love this dish.  It was fine.  I'd eat it again if it were in front of my face but I wouldn't go through the trouble of making it again.  Don't believe me, try it for yourself.  I wish you better luck.

Pin worthiness:  Meh

So why bother posting?  Well honestly, sub par recipes were my number one motivation for starting this blog believe it or not.  I feel like people over rate recipes (like on food.com) all the time and I am NOT a picky eater.  I'm a good eater.  Ask anyone, especially my mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment