Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Ranchy, Porky Goodness

Yeah, that's right, I said "porky."

Pinned from: Real Mom Kitchen


I logged onto Pinterest just to show a friend of mine how it worked.  Then I saw this yumminess all smothered in yumminess and pegged her pardon while I did a quick pin.  I'm super glad I did.  This is a winner!  Very easy, very tasty, whips up fast in the crock pot.  Can I get an "Amen?"

The only problem is that the quick crock pottiness of it is just for the pork.  You do have to actually make your starch and your side.  Might I recommend Real Mom Kitchen's Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes she herself serves with this pork?  I'm not usually one to follow a recipe for mashed potatoes because, come on...but I did with this because I'd never roasted garlic before, GASP, and wanted to give it a try.  Results, delish.  I also served with some green beans lightly sauteed in olive oil with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.  Wanna see?
I got a little anxious...promise the gravy thickens up a little if you give it a minute or two.

Pin Worthiness:  You Betcha

Eat this for dinner!  Soon.

1 comment:

  1. We eat this all the time, also found from pinterest. I think it would be good with chicken too.

    ReplyDelete