Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chicken Artichoke Lasagna

Pinned From:  Tasty Tidbits

Gooey, creamy, cheesy, artichoke-y lasagna.  This recipe made my mouth water.  The dish itself was kind of disappointing.  Not entirely disappointing but kind of.  The sauce is really thick so it doesn't go down as easily as it could.  One small piece of this and you're good.  If you want to make it I would definitely suggest sides.  I mean, I usually have sides but I was in a hurry this day and thought there were enough veggies in there to be fine.  I was wrong.  A small piece with a veggie or a salad and maybe some garlic bread would make this a fine meal.  Just having a big piece on your plate it gets to be a bit much.
Pin Worthiness:  Sure

It was good.  It was fine.  But I'm not sure I'll make it again.  Also...I'm not sure if I love sun-dried tomatoes. I think I used to but whenever I have them anymore I find myself picking them out of the dish...you?

No comments:

Post a Comment