Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Monday, February 13, 2012

Steak Marinade

Pinned From: 1 Fit Chick (no link because her blog has been deleted!)


I'm sorry to say this blog has been deleted because this steak marinade was actually quite yummy and I, of course, did not write it down!  I kind of don't even want to waste my time reviewing it because you all can't try it but since I went through the effort of making it and taking a picture I'll at least let you see it.  
I mixed mine with an immersion blender and it got really creamy as a result.  The flavor was still fantastic though so I think it was fine.  We had elk steaks which can taste a little gamey and wild but I think they were great with this marinade.

Pin Worthiness:  You betcha....unless of course you take into consideration that the link is obsolete...

No comments:

Post a Comment