Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spinach Stuffed Shells

Pinned From: Eating Well

This was my first attempt at stuffed shells!  I can hardly believe it myself.  And it was a healthy recipe.  Whoa!  No complaints here.  I mean, you could tell it was low cal but it was still good.  Sometimes that low cal taste and light feel is good.  The stuffing goes a REALLY long way.  I boiled a whole box of jumbo shells and stuffed mine quite full and had so much left I made an entire 9x13 pan and a 9x9 pan which ended up being fine because we were having company.  I did have to open another jar of sauce but I've survived worse.  
Pin Worthiness:  Sure, and I mean that in a good way.  Like, a Sure.5 if you will.

Mine looks cheesier because I added a bit of mozzarella to the top.  My SIL is a vegetarian and she liked it so if you're looking for a good meat free meal five this one a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment