Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Red Lobster Biscuits, Sign Me Up

Pinned From:  Pennies On A Platter

I think we all know why everyone goes to Red Lobster.  And it ain't for the reheated dried up "fish" or to pick our own rubber banded creature from the salt water tank.  It's for those biscuits that go down like potato chips!  Salty, cheesy goodness that they are.

Guess what guys.  This recipe is good.  I mean really good!  I really liked it.  Super fast and easy and really delicious.  As long as you don't have an aversion to Bisquick you're gonna love 'em.


Pin Worthiness:  And how

Great.  Now that I've blogged about 'em I need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment