Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crock Pot French Dip

Pinned From:  Baking Bites

Don't you just want to bite right into this RIGHT now?  I do.  And I just did.  That's how yummy it is.  My husband said, "I'm not usually a french dip guy but this is a good sandwich."  The "dip" is subtle, flavorful but not overpowering.  Part of getting this sandwich right is choosing the right roll in my opinion and I was walking all around the bakery at Harmons touching and testing every candidate.  I settled on Hoagie rolls and they were perfect.

Pin Worthiness:  And How

I'll for sure be making this again...in fact I look forward to it.  It was easy, dump, dump, dump, crock pot and yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment