Labels

Food (19) Savory (15) You betcha (13) And How (11) Crafts (8) Crock Pot (6) Sure (5) DIY (4) Holiday (4) Bread (3) Halloween (3) Meh (3) Tips (3) Decor (2) Not Really (2) Party (2) Boots (1) Clothes (1) Costumes (1) Gift (1) Good (1) Hair (1) Humor (1) Kids (1) Pampering (1) Photography (1)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mmm...Breakfast for Dinner



Seriously though, I love breakfast for dinner.  Especially savory breakfast.  Bring on the pig meats n' potatoes, feel me?  

This recipe is relatively simple, its flavorful and the whole family enjoyed it.  If I were to change on thing I might dial back the seasoned salt a bit but other than that I really liked it.  I was really surprised at how the super liquidy egg/ evaporated milk mixture set up in the oven and that this still sliced pretty well.  

Sure, their picture is prettier but we had fruit salad with ours so it wasn't exclusively a heart attack on a plate.

Pin Worthiness:  You betcha

This simple, kid friendly dinner is worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment